Don't get me wrong I love my kids. I don't think I can live without them. It's just that sometimes, they really really try my patience. I hate myself for being so angry and frustrated at time. I realized that maybe my work is getting to me. I am so stressed that I can't see the needs of my kids anymore. I think that I should relax...relax and enjoy being with them.
I have been reading and these are the sites that has helped me deal with temper and anger. These sites are specially useful for single parents like me:
- Life Tips (Move On with Life) - http://singleparent.lifetips.com
- Single Parenting Tips - http://singleparents.about.com
- Single Parent Center - http://www.singleparentcenter.net
There is a wealth of information on the internet that addresses concerns like mine. But one thing hit me hard, I have to have a support center from family and friends. Plus, I should take time to love, pamper and care for myself. Otherwise, all the stress, frustrations and other emotional baggage will manifest itself in other things like dealing with the kids. I still have a lot to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment